Lead - Transport and Mobility
Senior Lecturer in Transportation Planning (Urban Studies), School of Social & Political Sciences
- Address: 7 Lilybank Gardens, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8RZ
- Telephone: +44 (0) 141 330 7652
- Email: Jinhyun.Hong@glasgow.ac.uk
- Website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/socialpolitical/staff/jinhyunhong/
Dr Jinhyun Hong leads UBDC's Transport and Mobility research and is a Senior Lecturer in Transportation Planning at the University of Glasgow.
He received his PhD in Urban Design and Planning department at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA in 2013. Before coming to Glasgow, he worked as a research assistant and staff at the University of Washington and was involved in several projects related to travel behaviour including vehicle miles travelled and other non-motorized travel activities such as walking and cycling.
- Interaction among built environment, travel behaviour and air quality
- ICT, transport and places
- Transportation planning
- Built environment, safety and walking
- Quantitative planning method
- Travel survey techniques