PhD Student Researcher
- Email: 2485345L@student.gla.ac.uk
Jinpeng's research relates to the intergenerational transmission of pro-environmental behaviour between parents and their offspring. Based on longitudinal analysis, he seeks to examine the correlation between parental psychological factors (pro-environmental attitudes), pro-environmental behaviour, and their offspring’s formation of sustainable travel habits in the UK. His research aims to reduce car travel, especially school transport of secondary school-age children and the daily movements of young adults. Additionally, his research is based on UK Understanding Society data and various quantitative analysis models.
- Travel behaviour and environmental problems
- Psychological factors and behaviour
- Intergenerational transmission between parents and their offspring
- Quantitative statistical analyses
- Longitudinal data and travel habits